Our last #SEJLive to promote our completely new SEO guide was with Mark Traphagen of Stone Temple Consulting to discuss SEO and how authority, relevance, and trust are important factors. Below is his live session and more on the topic he covered.
Watch more SEJ Live Sessions by viewing past sessions on our Facebook page.
This week, Mark answered questions from the SEJ community on the most important factors of SEO. He appeared LIVE on our Facebook page:
Some of The SEO Questions Mark Answered Include:
- What factors do the search engines use to evaluate authority in ranking websites?
- Does link building still work to rank higher?
- Is social bookmarking dead?
- Is PageRank still relevant? If so, when is it useful?
- How does relevance come into play in terms of page ranks?
- How effective is anchor text?
- How do we create content that rank?
- How can we build trust in SEO?
- How do you roll out these strategies at Stone Temple Consulting?
- How can social help increase a website’s rank?
To learn more from Mark, check out his chapter with co-author and fellow SEJ Live guide Eric Enge: The Three Pillars of SEO in our brand new complete SEO guide. There, you can also read the SEO guide in its entirety or download it as a PDF.
Featured image made by author on Canva, using illustration by Paulo Bobita.