Google launches a new feature of its custom search engine which is geared for corporate clients which has the need to have a search engine for their corporate site. CSE Business Edition is a Google hosted search engine which is not as extensively crawled as that of Google Search Appliance enabled sites.
Users who opt to acquire CSE Business Edition would enjoy the following special features of the custom search engine:
- Offer visitors to your site the power and relevance of Google’s search technology
- Help your visitors find what they need, increasing your website’s conversion and user satisfaction
- Customize the search results look and feel to match your own website
- Specify and prioritize the site(s) and/or pages you want to include in your index
- Decrease your operating costs: leverage Google’s infrastructure and have the solution hosted by Google
CSE Business Edition is available for users for a fee. Web sites with up to 5,000 web pages will be charged $100 dollar annually while those sites with 50,000 web pages will be charged $500 per year.
Pretty stiff price to pay for an ad-free, customized search engine. But, then the CSE Business Edition is an appropriate tool for business and corporate websites wanting to maximize the power of Google search engine technology.