Bing has introduced a new set of features for advertisers looking to import Google AdWords campaigns to Bing Ads.
Google Import, the tool which allows users to import AdWords campaigns to Bing Ads, can now handle larger numbers of campaigns, keywords, and ads than ever before.
Bing Ads advertisers can now import from Google AdWords:
- 10 thousand Campaigns
- 1 million Ad Groups
- 5 million keywords
- 4 million ads
- 2 million ad group-level and campaign-level negative keywords combined
- 2 million ad group product partitions
- 200,000 all other entities combined
- 500,000 targets
In addition, Bing Ads now allows advertisers to import age and gender targeting and negative keyword lists from Google AdWords.
Users will also have access to Bing Ads’ new advanced import options, allowing them to select specific items to be added, updated, or deleted.
Some of these advanced options will allow advertisers to:
- Choose specific ad extensions and targeting settings to import
- Disable status updates for campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
- Pause newly imported campaigns
- Keep campaign names unchanged (and not updated from Google)
- Leverage find-and-replace text in campaign names and tracking templates
To access these new options, next time you go through Google Import in Bing Ads just click ‘Show Advanced Options.’