Yahoo today announced the integration of a suite of online UPS shipping tools into Yahoo! Small Business, a leading provider of services enabling small businesses to be successful online.
The tools, now available to Yahoo! Small Business’ more than 30,000 merchants, provide easy access to UPS services that allow them to process and ship orders in a more efficient and cost-effective manner, while improving customer satisfaction by displaying key shipment information at check out.
“Our merchants rely on Yahoo! Small Business to bring them powerful and comprehensive tools to help them conduct online business easily and efficiently,” said Rich Riley, general manager and vice president of Yahoo! Small Business. “With the help of UPS, we have streamlined and greatly improved the shipping capabilities available to our merchants, reinforcing our commitment to provide small businesses with the innovative tools they need to improve their productivity and customer satisfaction.”
The UPS OnLine(R) Tools can be accessed in Yahoo!’s order management system and include:
* Shipping – to process shipments and print labels;
* Tracking – to allow package tracking by both merchants and purchasers;
* Rates and Service Selection – to allow Yahoo! merchants real-time access to UPS shipping rates for their customers;
* Time in Transit – to compare the speed of different UPS shipping services;
* Address Validation – to ensure shipping addresses are correct at time of order and reduce costly delayed and returned shipments.
Additionally, high volume Yahoo! merchants will have access to import and export processing into UPS WorldShip(R), eliminating address key entry and allowing merchants to easily download customer orders.