This week #SEJLive was joined by Aleh Barysevich & Christina Baldassarre to discuss SEO metrics and social media tips. Below are their live sessions and more on the topics they covered.
Watch more SEJ Live Sessions by following our schedule or viewing past sessions on our Facebook page.
Aleh Barysevich, LinkAssistant
This week, Aleh answered questions from the SEJ community on the best SEO metrics and conversion tactics. He appeared LIVE on our Facebook page:
Some of The SEO Conversions and Metric Questions Aleh Answered Include:
- What metrics will you use to ensure that your SEO strategy is working?
- How do you measure successes?
- What guiding principle do you recommend in setting conversion goals in Google Analytics?
- How should you monitor your keyword rankings?
- How will you know which keywords lead to actual conversions?
- What best link building methods do you recommend?
- How will you know if you should focus on just SEO or other digital marketing strategies?
- How should we diagnose why organic search isn’t driving traffic?
- How do you calculate true conversion rate in Google Analytics?
- As the CMO and Co-Founder at Link-Assistant.Com, what conversion measures do you roll out to your clients?
To learn more from Aleh, check out his chapter A Complete Guide to SEO Conversions and Metrics in our brand new complete SEO guide. There, you can also read the SEO guide in its entirety or download it as a PDF.
Christina Baldassarre, Zebra Advertisement
Christina answered questions from the SEJ community on social media, including repurposing content on multiple networks and her favorite posting strategies for Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook. She appeared LIVE on our Facebook page:
Some of the social media questions Christina answered include:
- Do you think that social media marketing and social media optimization have a great impact to SEO directly?
- What should the relationship be between social media and SEO?
- What parts of SEO are most impacted by social media?
- How do we use social media to rank in local search?
- How should we set up an effective social media strategy?
- How do you use Facebook Audience Insights to identify customer profiles?
- How do you choose the right social media platform?
- What advice can you give to small brands who can’t employ social media agencies?
- What social media tips and strategies can you share with us?
- What social media tools would you recommend?
- How do you improve Facebook ads with ad targeting?
- What social media guiding principle do you use most at Zebra Advertisement for your clients?
To learn more from Christina, check out her chapter A Beginner’s Guide to Social Media Strategy in our brand new complete SEO guide. There, you can also read the SEO guide in its entirety or download it as a PDF.
Christina was also on Marketing Nerds this week to talk brand building online! Listen here:
Featured image made by author on Canva, using illustration by Paulo Bobita.