A WordPress plugin brought to you by Search Engine Journal.
BlueGlass TPA, the exclusive two day conference that will be held in Tampa, FL on September 26th & 27th, has added some well known expert speakers to its already impressive list of presenters and panelists.
- eBay’s Dennis Goedegebuure will be presenting on advanced SEO tactics.
- AOL’s Simon Heseltine will be adding with SEO & social signals.
- Brian Clark of CopyBlogger will be discussing copy empowerment and the world of content based publishing (post Panda)
In traditional fashion, BlueGlass TPA will offer an incredible lineup of speakers, moderators and attendees from some of the most innovative companies in search marketing & social media.
For BlueGlass TPA, we will have representatives speaking from search technology companies like Bing, Trada, & AOL, along with representatives from Raven, TopRank, Keyphraseology & of course, the BlueGlass & Search Engine Journal teams.
Other speakers include :
- Tim Mayer of Trada (formerly of Yahoo! Search)
- Greg Boser of BlueGlass Interactive
- Lee Odden of Top Rank
- Dave Snyder of BlueGlass Interactive
- Lindsay Wassell of Keyphaseology & SEOmoz
- Jon Henshaw of Raven Tools
- Chris Winfield of BlueGlass Interactive
- Scott Skurnick of Edmunds.com
- Ross Hudgens of Full Beaker
- Annie Cushing of BlueGlass Interactive
- Brian Cosgrove of TPG Direct
BlueGlass TPA is one of the most cost effective & exclusive conferences in the search & social media marketing space with a ticket cost of only $795 for the action packed & exclusive two day event. BlueGlass TPA is limited to only 50 tickets, so RESERVE YOUR PASS NOW.