Search Engine Journal is excited to announce that Glenn Gabe, a regular contributor to SEJ, will be a “Featured SEO Columnist.” Glenn has been writing for SEJ since 2009, and he has a trusted reputation throughout the SEO community due to his experience as President of G-Squared Interactive, his Internet marketing consulting agency.
I have been following Glenn for a few years now, and I have come to respect his sharp, technical understanding of SEO and his ability to break down current events and news with insightful commentary and advice.
As a featured columnist, Glenn will also cover various industry conferences and marketing events for Search Engine Journal. If you want Glenn to cover your event, hit us up here.
Read Glenn’s 2012 Posts on SEJ:
- 6 Months with Panda: A Story of Complacency, Hard Decisions, and Recovery
- A Message from the Next Generation of Digital Marketers – “We hear you loud and clear about Pandas, Penguins, and Privacy”
- Penguin or Panda? How To Determine Which Google Algorithm Update Impacted Your Website
- Playing SEO Hide and Seek with Anchors and Duplicate Content – 2 Site Structure Problems to Avoid
- How To Avoid SEO Disaster During a Website Redesign – Top Marketer Concerns
- A Beginner’s Guide to Conversion Goals in Google Analytics
- How to Convert Any Standard Webpage to a Quasi-Blog Post by Adding a Commenting System Like Disqus [Tutorial]
- SEM on Autopilot: 9 Dangers of Unmanaged Paid Search Campaigns
- AdWords, Plus Your World – 7 Examples of How SPYW Could Impact SEM
- Three Ways a Test Crawl Could Uncover Hidden SEO Dangers