“How do I create content that Google wants?”
That’s a question we hear a lot as SEO professionals.
Your website runs on content. It fuels Google to rank your site well by building Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness – that’s what E-A-T stands for. You’ve got to make every piece of content count.
This guide will help you get there.
Your Guide to Google E-A-T & SEO will help answer questions like:
- What is E-A-T, and why does it matter?
- Is E-A-T a ranking factor?
- How do Google’s Search Quality Rater’s Guidelines influence the content you’re writing?
- How to implement structured data to support your content?
- How do I build links with an E-A-T mindset?
To answer these questions, you need to understand how Google’s algorithm works with E-A-T. But, we know you’re all so busy so we created Your Guide to Google E-A-T & SEO.
Together with our partners, 1SEO, PureLinq, and Rock Content, this guide will help you boost your Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trust for greater SEO success.