Mobile Inquirer released this infographic, Top 5 Mobile Phone Statistics of 2011. It shows the top 10 countries in regards to mobile phone use and the U.S. is not #1 or #2. The top global smartphone operating system for quarter 3 of 2011 is not iOs or Andriod. Check out the mobile local search stat and global smartphone sales by manufacturer because the numbers might surprise yo I think this IG gives us some great data to use in 2012.
- The 2014 Mobile Landscape: 25 Statistics That Will Drive The Future of Mobile Marketing [Infographic]
- 25 Amazing Facts About Facebook
- Mobile Search Spend To Surpass Desktop Next Year, iOS Still King Of Mobile Web Traffic
- Consumers Are More Receptive To Mobile Ads, Study Shows Mobile Ad Engagement Increasing
Melissa is the owner of SEO Aware, LLC. She is a consultant and trainer helping companies make the most of their content marketing and SEO. She specializes is the Psychology behind blogging and content marketing. Melissa is also an associate on the Community team at Moz, an associate and writer at CopyPress and an editor at Authority Labs. She is a self-proclaimed Star Wars and Internet geek and volunteers with big cats at BigCatHabitat.org.
Latest posts by Melissa Fach (see all)
- Please Welcome the New Editor of SEJ, John Rampton - February 27, 2013
- You Can Be a Hero on New Year’s! - December 31, 2012
- I’m Back… Let’s Make SEJ a Better Place - December 18, 2012