This July 16 – 18, SearchMetrics hosts their Visibility_14 conference on search experience optimization. We’re giving away 10 free tickets to SEJ readers! Keep reading to find out how to get your hands on them.
Visibility_14 brings together marketing and SEO professionals for a look at “Search Experience Optimization. SEO in the future moves beyond links to increase visibility via optimized content”.
The conference will take place in Chicago at the W Chicago Lakeshore Hotel. It promises to be a fun and educational event where you will have the opportunity to grow your expertise and network with other professionals in your field.
We are giving away 10 free tickets -a $500 value- to 10 lucky SEJ readers. All you have to do is comment on this post and say you want to attend. Winners will be chosen at random on June 30!
Here are the benefits of attending Visibility_14:
Hear from industry experts
- Brands such as eBay, Verizon Wireless, Adlift, InternMatch and Hostgator will share how they have developed their successful strategies
- Discover where the future of search engine marketing is headed
- Participate in knowledge-packed lectures and panel discussions from industry peers and experts.
Advance your SEO career
- Learning from the experts and enhance your SEO knowledge
- Walk away with actionable advice that can be taken back to your team and be implemented right away – all the presentations revolve around solving this issue
Become Searchmetrics Certified!
- Obtain real SEO qualifications by becoming a Searchmetrics Certified Professional
- Save money and time to obtain two belt levels in one session (one time chance)
Featured speakers throughout the three-day conference include:
- Marcus Tober, Founder and CTO Searchmetrics
- Tom Schuster, CEO Searchmetrics
- Thomas Martino, Director of Marketing at InternMatch
- Jordan Koene, Head of eBay’s SEO Team
- John J Curtis, SEO Manager at Walgreens
- Bob Rains, Managing SEO efforts at CBS Interactive
- Prashant Puri, CEO & Co-Founder at AdLift
- and so many more!
Here are all the deets about the conference, including a full list of speakers and the entire three-day agenda.
If you weren’t fortunate enough to win tickets, you can register here.