AideRSS is a very handy blog evaluating tool that can help you understand and grade your blog posts.
The service grades all your blog posts based on PostRank:
…a scoring system that we have developed to rank each article on relevance and reaction…
The posts are listed along with the most important evaluating data:
- post date;
- the number of comments;
- number of reactions (per Google Blog Search);
- number of Delicious.com bookmarks.
You can also get more information on each post by clicking more link:
- number of Diggs;
- number of Twitter mentions.
What’s more, you can sort the data either by post date or PostRank (or overall popularity):
The tool will help you to analyze:
- which content appeals to which audience;
- which type of content encourages discussion and which type of content attracts links (or both);
- which type of content is more successful in social media;
- which pages of your blog are more powerful (for you to further promote them);
- which ideas can be further developed.
Here are a few more tips on blog analysis: