Advanced Technical SEO: A Complete Guide is divided into information-packed chapters written by some of the top experts in the industry.
- Introduction: Technical SEO Is a Necessity, Not an Option
- Chapter 1: SEO-Friendly Hosting: 5 Things to Look for in a Hosting Company
- Chapter 2: The Ultimate Guide for an SEO-Friendly URL Structure
- Chapter 3: How to Use XML Sitemaps to Boost SEO
- Chapter 4: Best Practices for Setting Up Meta Robots Tags & Robots.txt
- Chapter 5: Your Indexed Pages Are Going Down – 5 Possible Reasons Why
- Chapter 6: An SEO Guide to HTTP Status Codes
- Chapter 7: 404 vs. Soft 404 Errors: What’s the Difference & How to Fix Both
- Chapter 8: 8 Tips to Optimize Crawl Budget for SEO
- Chapter 9: How to Improve Your Website Navigation: 7 Essential Best Practices
- Chapter 10: HTTP or HTTPS? Why You Need a Secure Site
- Chapter 11: How to Improve Page Speed for More Traffic & Conversions
- Chapter 12: How to Make Your Site Mobile-First
- Chapter 13: The Complete Guide to Mastering Duplicate Content Issues
- Chapter 14: A Technical SEO Guide to Redirects
- Chapter 15: SEO-Friendly Pagination: A Complete Best Practices Guide
- Chapter 16: What Is Schema Markup & Why It’s Important for SEO
- Chapter 17: Faceted Navigation: Best Practices for SEO
- Chapter 19: An SEO Guide to URL Parameter Handling
- Chapter 20: How to Perform an In-Depth Technical SEO Audit
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Benj Arriola, Aleh Barysevich, Andy Betts, Clark Boyd, Rachel Costello, Anna Crowe, Stoney G deGeyter, Sergey Grybniak, Jenny Halasz, Brian Harnish, Natalie Hoben, Jeremy Knauff, Roger Montti, Vahan Petrosyan, Chuck Price, Jes Scholz, and Amelia Willson.
Learn the must-know advanced technical SEO techniques today. Download Advanced Technical SEO: A Complete Guide now.