The Beginner's Guide to SEO 2016
A Complete Guide to getting started in SEO
SEO is an ever-changing field, which can make it particularly overwhelming for beginners to know where to start. We reached out to some of the top influencers in our industry to cover the most important components of SEO. That awesome tactic you read about in a blog post from last year just might get you penalized by Google today. Which is why SEJ decided it was important to publish a completely up-to-date guide to SEO written by SEO experts who are in the field doing the work.
While this guide is aimed at beginners, it is filled with tons of useful knowledge for SEOs of all levels. We split the info into 17 easy-to-read chapters, so you can read it from start to finish, or just head straight to the topic you want to learn more about.
SEO Basics: What You Need to Know
- 1.What’s The Changing SEO Landscape in 2016?
- 2.The Three Pillars of SEO: Authority, Relevance, and Trust
- 3.A Complete Guide to Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird
- 4.Understanding Google RankBrain Algorithm
- 5.Local SEO Guide for Beginners
- 6.An Introduction to Mobile SEO
- 7.What are the PPC Best Practices For 2016?