This is the wrap-up of the most popular posts and announcements on SEJ over the previous week. Newsletter subscribers are the first to receive this and other updates.
A Guide to Dealing With Future Algorithm Changes
An algorithm change can happen at any moment, and sometime force us to shift gears quickly and adapt to a new way of doing things. You might know this from experience — VIP contributor Neil Patel certainly does.
In this week’s top post, Patel puts together a comprehensive strategy that should help you with current and future algorithm changes. Read the full post here.
Increase Social Following Without Buying Ads
Companies in all industries have seen a dramatic fall in their organic reach on Facebook, causing many to turn to paid advertising in order to get in front of their fans without worrying about organic reach. But many smaller businesses don’t have the budget to pay to play.
Popular Search Marketing Posts
Here is a rundown of the most popular posts on SEJ from last week:
- A Comprehensive Strategy for Dealing With Google’s Algorithm Changes, by Neil Patel
- How to Increase Your Social Profile Without Paying for Ads, by Aaron Agius
- Google’s Ilya Grigorik Talks PageSpeed and Service Worker, by Brent Csutoras
- How to Track Read Time: Content Marketing Analytics, by Pawel Janiak
- 5 Examples of Experts Killing It on the LinkedIn Publishing Platform, by Allie Freeland
- Twitter May Be Upping Character Limit from 140 to 10,000, by Matt Southern
- 7 Ways to Bootstrap Customer Loyalty, by Danielle Antosz
- How to Structure a Perfect Blog Post (With Examples), by Syed Balkhi
- 3 Questions to Come Up With Better Blog Post Topics, by Brandon Weaver
- 5 Conversion and Experience Optimization Techniques, by Alexander Kesler
Download This Week’s Episode of Marketing Nerds
In this week’s episode of the Marketing Nerds podcast, Executive Editor Kelsey Jones had a chance to sit down with Matt Southern, SEJ’s lead news writer, to talk about how he stays up-to-date with what’s happening in the industry.
Listen to the full episode, or download the MP3 here.