Visit our Marketing Nerds archive to listen to our Marketing Nerds podcasts!
Today on Marketing Nerds, SEJ Executive Editor Kelsey Jones sits down with Greig Holbrook, founder of Oban International, to talk about international search and online behavior of users from different countries.
Greig shares how US and UK perceive internationalization, and how businesses can tap into the global market.
In this podcast, they cover:
- Why it’s important to understand nuances in language for international search
- The preferences of international Internet users with regards to navigation on web design that companies need to know
- Whether there are differences people from certain countries feel about certain colors
- How western businesses should deal with Yandex and Baidu
- What to do if you want to expand your business’ market internationally
To listen to Marketing Nerds with Greig Holbrook and Kelsey Jones:
- Download and listen to the full episode at the bottom of this post
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Sign up on IFTTT to receive an email whenever the Marketing Nerds podcast RSS feed has a new episode.
- Listen on Stitcher
Think you have what it takes to be a Marketing Nerd? If so, message Kelsey on Twitter, or email her at kelsey [at] searchenginejournal.com.
Visit our Marketing Nerds archive to listen to other Marketing Nerds podcasts!