Hear his advice in the video below:
Here are some key takeaways from the video:
- For the most part Google is no longer providing any insight about keyword data, but Prashat says there are still a couple of things you can do to gain insight.
- Prashat and his team at AdLift have been working with the Google Webmaster Search Query data. They pull the data through the API into Google Analytics.
- Bing and Yahoo are two other sources of data that Prashat and his team have been working with. You can use historical data from Google, Bing and Yahoo to find ratios and work with those same ratios going forward.
- The last thing they’re looking into at AdLift is landing page level data. You can analyze the pages on your site that are driving the most traffic and mine data from those pages to work with going forward.
- AdLift will continue to do what they can to find more solutions to not provided keyword data.
Please visit SEJ’s YouTube page for more video interviews.
Subscribe to SEJ
Get our weekly newsletter from SEJ's Founder Loren Baker about the latest news in the industry!