WordStream, PPC mamangement toolset we have mentioned many times at SEJ, has released a new suite of AdWords Quality Score Management Tools, which are designed to boost Quality Scores in Google AdWords while driving advertising costs down.
The toolset is designed to:
- Help advertisers (even if they are new to PPC) realize expert-level results;
- Help PPC experts work more efficiently by automating everyday mundane tasks so advertisers can focus on higher-level and higher ROI marketing activities.
The new improved toolset introduces:
- New AdWords Campaign Organization Tools – These grouping tools help you quickly create tighter, more organized Ad Groups, which will improve your paid search campaign structures
- New Negative Keyword Tools – WordStream has added even more, powerful negative keywords tools, which help eliminate irrelevant impressions to drive up click-through rate and reduce wasteful ad spend
- New Long Tail PPC Keyword Expansion Tools – These keyword expansion tools provide thousands of long tail keyword suggestions that are highly relevant, super-specific, incredibly profitable and uniquely tailored to your particular niche, product or service