Third Door Media, the company behind Search Marketing Expo (SMX), made the announcement yesterday about the first edition of a new conference for people making waves in the field of technology-powered marketing. The conference is appropriately titled MarTech.
MarTech will be held in Boston, MA on August 19th and 20th, 2014 at the Seaport Boston Hotel & Convention Center. The conference is said to be designed for senior and mid-level executives in marketing, IT and the digital divisions of companies and agencies.
Third Door Media describes the goals of this conference are to help participants “connect the dots between technical possibilities and strategic marketing opportunities” and “cross pollinate ideas and experiences, facilitating greater collaboration within organizations.”
Conference chair Scott Brinker states:
We created MarTech to prepare companies to maximize the return from marketing technology and overcome organizational challenges presented by their implementation.
The key takeaways of the conference include:
- Case studies from marketing technologists at the intersection of marketing and IT.
- Applications of marketing technology to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
- Analyst coverage of the evolving marketing technology landscape.
- Best practices for adopting the right “marketing technology stack.”
- APIs and third-party ecosystems surrounding marketing technology platforms.
- Growth hacking techniques effective for any marketing program.
- The latest on emerging marketing technologies that promise new opportunities ahead.
- Insight into the human side of marketing technology management.
Another goal of the conference, according to the announcement, is to provide an opportunity for participants to meet face to face for the first time, promoting conversation and connections.
Registration for MarTech is now open, All Access passes can be purchased for $1195. If interested in attending, you can Register here.