VidYard is a video hosting and analytics company that can also syndicate your videos across all the major social networks.
Hear Michael explain more about how he does this in the video below:
Here are some key takeaways from the video:
- When you host a video with VidYard it gets encoded in all formats available so it can be played on any device.
- VidYard can then syndicate the videos across all major social networks with links pointing back to your website.
- The idea is not just to get the videos viewed, but to get them viewed on your website where it’s hosted. VidYard also offers analytics to track how much video has been viewed and where the viewers came from.
- The analytics data also gets fed to Salesforce CRM so you know on a lead-by-lead basis who viewed your content and for how long.
- The same can be done if you choose to send your video out via email or through the Salesforce app.
If you have any questions about VidYard, for either myself or Michael, ask them in the comments section and we will do our best to respond to everyone! Please visit SEJ’s YouTube page for more video interviews.