For any given domain, the tool builds a huge report reflecting the domain keyword positions, changes and potential.
Let’s take a quick look at what data is waiting for you inside:
1. Your Keyword Positions and Value – Visualized
Your SEO Dashboard consists of various visualizations of your keyword positions, clicks they drive and value they result in:
- Amount of keywords in top search results
- Number of unique pages that rank organically
- Total organic clicks per month
- Value of organic clicks per month
2. Your Biggest Gains
One of the most valuable section of the report is the one listing your most notable keyword standing changes: your most valuable gains in organic search as well as your most notable newly-ranked pages:
- Biggest gains;
- Most valuable keywords;
- Newly ranked pages;
- New keywords (You weren’t ranked on before);
- Top site sections summary
- Biggest opportunities (good keywords you are almost on top)
- “Keywords Not Ranked On But Should Be” (keywords your direct organic competitors show up for on top but you don’t);
- Keyword overlap in your SEO & PPC campaigns
3. Grouping Your Keywords
The awesome part is that the tool will categorize your keywords by the core term and create the report for keyword groups with the biggest gains:
Apart from showing your already high-traffic keyword groups, the tool also lists “Keyword groups with high potential“.
4. Your Organic Search Competitors
The tool offers some very solid competitor insight:
- See the list of your top organic competitors and their best keywords;
- See keywords your competitors are good at (while you are not).
Overall, browsing the report turned out to be an amazing experience to me as I had a chance to discover some absolutely new and promising opportunities. That being said, I’d say the tool does a great job. I’d love to hear your thoughts!
SPYFU RECON CONTEST :
Search Engine Journal & SpyFu will be giving away 3 free SpyFu Recon accounts (for 6 months) so you too can take SpyFu Recon for a test drive and try it out with your SEO strategies.
Just tweet the following :
Enter to *WIN* a FREE #SpyFuRecon account from @sejournal & @spyfu : http://bit.ly/h03FEp [Please RT & Enter]
And/or Leave a Comment Below on why you WANT SpyFu Recon!