The doors are now open to a fresh supply of targeted contextual ads for Web publishers from the Yahoo! Bing Network. Thanks to a partnership with Media.net, Web publishers can now create and customize highly relevant, targeted contextual advertising units for their websites from among the ads running on the Yahoo! Bing Network.
Here are the key features of the program for publishers as outlined by the press release:
- Easy-to-use: Ads can be added to a publisher’s website in minutes using the Media.net powered self-serve platform. Publishers can select an ad size and copy-paste the HTML provided on their webpages to start displaying targeted sponsored links and ad topics.
- Premium advertiser pool: Access to the Yahoo! Bing Network consisting of millions of ads and ad topics.
- Robust targeting: Proprietary Media.net technology scans all the content on webpages and delivers highly relevant ads.
- Customization: Publishers can use the Media.net platform to pick from multiple ad sizes, skin the ads to match their look-and-feel requirements and even request highly customized ad units.
- Control: Publishers can influence the ad targeting on a webpage by providing hints (keywords). Also, unwanted advertisers and ad topics can be easily blocked.
- Dynamic optimization: Ad units consist of sponsored links, ad topics, or a combination of both, as determined on an impression-by-impression basis to maximize ad yield.
- Placement flexibility: Publishers can run ad units in tandem with or in place of their current ads.
- Mobile ads: Publishers can choose to display mobile optimized ad units on their webpages to users browsing the site from any iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iTouch), Android, and Blackberry phone or tablet.
- Real support: Full-time ad specialists from Media.net provide support to publishers. Publishers can interact with a real person to help with performance improvements, optimization and customizations.
“Since its inception, Media.net has invested tremendous resources – people, capital and time – to build what Yahoo! identifies to be a terrific monetization solution for Web publishers,” said Al Echamendi, Vice President, Business Development, Yahoo!. “During our evaluation process, we recognized Media.net as a technology and innovation leader, with a strong management team that has a significant business track record and industry experience.”
“Yahoo! holds a key leadership position in online advertising,” said Divyank Turakhia, Founder & CEO at Media.net. “Teaming up with Yahoo! allows us to offer Web publishers with a solution that generates additional revenue for them and provides customization, control, and flexibility that they would like.”
To find out more about the program and request an invite, visit the Yahoo! Bing Network site for Web publishers.