- Apple Applies For “Transparent Texting” Patent, Allowing Users To Safely Text And Walk
- Facebook To Introduce New Advertising Platform For Tracking Users Across Multiple Devices
- Apple Starts Crawling Web – Is Apple Launching a Search Engine in 2015?
- Mobile-Only Internet Users Surpass Desktop-Only Users For First Time Ever
After successfully founding and exiting an educational startup in 2009, I began helping companies with business development, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), online marketing, mergers and acquisition, product development, and branding. Now, I am focused on a new startup in the travel and tourism market niche.
Latest posts by David Angotti (see all)
- Amazon Wages War on Apple: New HD Kindles Take Aim at iPad - September 7, 2012
- Google Awarded Patent For Multi-User Face Unlock - September 6, 2012
- Zuckerberg to Hold Facebook Stock for a Year - September 5, 2012