Last week we asked if you have the Facebook Timeline enabled and how you felt about it. These poll results are really interesting.
- Have it and like it – 101
- Don’t have it and want it – 34
- Have it and hate it – 41
- Don’t have it and don’t want it – 97
The amount of people that have & like the timeline and those that want it are almost equal to those that have & hate the time line and those that don’t want it. It is hard to make everyone happy in almost anything; I assume FB is trying. I am looking forward to a time when Facebook lets me drag and drop to create my own page with the items I want people to see. Thanks to those that participated in the poll.
Below the results I have included some articles about the the new Facebook timeline that might be helpful.
Facebook Timeline Helpful Articles
- Prep for Facebook’s Timeline Layout: 6 Must-Do Privacy Tweaks
- Master Facebook’s Timeline With This Handy Guide
- How to master your Facebook Timeline
- Facebook Timeline: 9 things you need to know
- Timeline: Now Available Worldwide – Facebook Blog
- Facebook Timeline vs. Old Profiles: How People View Them Differently [STUDY]