- Google’s Search Market Share Back Up To 67%; Bing Up 2% From Last Year
- Yahoo Gains 1.6% Search Market Share From Google, According To Latest comScore Data
- Brands vs. Retailers – How Is the Attractiveness of a Market Reflected in Search?
- Taking Control of the Search Market with Competitive Intelligence
After successfully founding and exiting an educational startup in 2009, I began helping companies with business development, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), online marketing, mergers and acquisition, product development, and branding. Now, I am focused on a new startup in the travel and tourism market niche.
Latest posts by David Angotti (see all)
- Amazon Wages War on Apple: New HD Kindles Take Aim at iPad - September 7, 2012
- Google Awarded Patent For Multi-User Face Unlock - September 6, 2012
- Zuckerberg to Hold Facebook Stock for a Year - September 5, 2012