A WordPress plugin brought to you by Search Engine Journal.
What better way to end the week than with an update on the agenda for BlueGlass TPA, the next BlueGlass conference (after LA & FL) which will be held in Tampa, FL on September 26th & 27th (SEJ is a media partner!).
BlueGlass TPA will host speakers from search & social companies like Bing, Raven Tools, AOL, CopyBlogger, Digitas, TopRank, ThinkGeek and many more and will be hosted by the BlueGlass team, which includes Greg Boser, Chris Winfield, Dave Snyder & myself.
A full overview of the conference (and the amazing food & activities!) can be found on the BlueGlass TPA Agenda page, but here is a rundown of Day One (September 26th)! :
- SEO in a Social Media World with AOL’s Simon Heseltine & eBay’s Dennis Goedegebuure
- Paid Search : Advanced PPC and Conversion Driving Tactics with Tim Mayer of Trada & Pam Lund of BlueGlass (and a Bing team member to be named later)
- Blog & News Optimization: How Publishers Can Dominate Google & Beyond with CopyBlogger’s Brian Clark & Loren Baker of BlueGlass
- Advanced SEO Clinic : Live Audits & Critique from SEO Experts with Greg Boser of BlueGlass, Lindsay Wassell of Keyphaseology & Ben Cook (Skittzo!)
- Link Building in a Post Panda World : Advanced Link Building Techniques with Dave Snyder of BlueGlass & Ross Hudgens of Full Beaker SEO
And if you need even more, here is the second stack of sessions from Day Two (September 27th) :
- The Personality of Social Media with Lee Odden of TopRank, Scott Skurnick of Edmunds.com and Moderated by Brent Csutoras of BlueGlass
- Turn Web Analytics Data into Conversion Driven Gold with Annie Cushing of BlueGlass & Brian Cosgrove of TPG Direct
- Content Marketing: Squeeze the Most Organic Juice out of Your Content Strategy with Jon Henshaw of Raven Tools & Loren Baker of BlueGlass
- How to Grow Your Agency or In-House Team to be AMAZING with Richard Zwicky (who has built various companies) and Melanie Mitchell of Digitas, Moderated by Chris Winfield of BlueGlass
- How to Compete with (or Accept) the Localization of Search with Greg Boser of BlueGlass
Interested? Register Now because tickets are limited to 50 passes!
Feeding the BRAIN & the BELLY!
Just like previous conferences, BlueGlass TPA will keep guests well nourished with three massive meals a day (and REALLY good food! Check out the menu on the BlueGlass TPA Agenda), Starbucks coffee, mid-afternoon snack breaks and an open bar on BOTH nights from 5 pm until 7 pm (the normal ‘cash’ bar will be in the conference area from noon until 10 pm).
The BlueGlass conferences were born out of the Search & Social Summits, which were held by Search Engine Journal. SEJ will be covering BlueGlass TPA and publishing videos from the conference