What better way to end the week than with an update on the agenda for BlueGlass TPA, the next BlueGlass conference (after LA & FL) which will be held in Tampa, FL on September 26th & 27th (SEJ is a media partner!).
BlueGlass TPA will host speakers from search & social companies like Bing, Raven Tools, AOL, CopyBlogger, Digitas, TopRank, ThinkGeek and many more and will be hosted by the BlueGlass team, which includes Greg Boser, Chris Winfield, Dave Snyder & myself.
A full overview of the conference (and the amazing food & activities!) can be found on the BlueGlass TPA Agenda page, but here is a rundown of Day One (September 26th)! :
- SEO in a Social Media World with AOL’s Simon Heseltine & eBay’s Dennis Goedegebuure
- Paid Search : Advanced PPC and Conversion Driving Tactics with Tim Mayer of Trada & Pam Lund of BlueGlass (and a Bing team member to be named later)
- Blog & News Optimization: How Publishers Can Dominate Google & Beyond with CopyBlogger’s Brian Clark & Loren Baker of BlueGlass
- Advanced SEO Clinic : Live Audits & Critique from SEO Experts with Greg Boser of BlueGlass, Lindsay Wassell of Keyphaseology & Ben Cook (Skittzo!)
- Link Building in a Post Panda World : Advanced Link Building Techniques with Dave Snyder of BlueGlass & Ross Hudgens of Full Beaker SEO
And if you need even more, here is the second stack of sessions from Day Two (September 27th) :
- The Personality of Social Media with Lee Odden of TopRank, Scott Skurnick of Edmunds.com and Moderated by Brent Csutoras of BlueGlass
- Turn Web Analytics Data into Conversion Driven Gold with Annie Cushing of BlueGlass & Brian Cosgrove of TPG Direct
- Content Marketing: Squeeze the Most Organic Juice out of Your Content Strategy with Jon Henshaw of Raven Tools & Loren Baker of BlueGlass
- How to Grow Your Agency or In-House Team to be AMAZING with Richard Zwicky (who has built various companies) and Melanie Mitchell of Digitas, Moderated by Chris Winfield of BlueGlass
- How to Compete with (or Accept) the Localization of Search with Greg Boser of BlueGlass
Interested? Register Now because tickets are limited to 50 passes!
Feeding the BRAIN & the BELLY!
Just like previous conferences, BlueGlass TPA will keep guests well nourished with three massive meals a day (and REALLY good food! Check out the menu on the BlueGlass TPA Agenda), Starbucks coffee, mid-afternoon snack breaks and an open bar on BOTH nights from 5 pm until 7 pm (the normal ‘cash’ bar will be in the conference area from noon until 10 pm).
The BlueGlass conferences were born out of the Search & Social Summits, which were held by Search Engine Journal. SEJ will be covering BlueGlass TPA and publishing videos from the conference