A WordPress plugin brought to you by Search Engine Journal.
Search Engine Journal and BlueGlass are proud to announce yet another killer Internet Marketing conference put on by BlueGlass Interactive to follow up BlueGlass LA, but back on the East Coast : BlueGlass FL!
We’re bringing the BlueGlass conference series back home to its roots, where Scary SEO started 2 years ago, and this time we’re hosting the entire conference at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida in Hollywood, FL (basically Ft. Lauderdale).
Just like in LA, we’re focusing on all facets of Internet marketing with an agenda that includes SEO, online PR, Facebook advertising, community building, domaining and even Mergers & Acquisitions. With a line up that basically is full of keynote panels, I pulled in three longtime friends to blow this conference out of the water :
- Peter Shankman, a radical thinker in social media and founder of HelpaReporterOut.com
- Drew Curtis of Fark.com, the popular comedy news website and community
- John Ferber, a visionary pioneer of the digital stratosphere who sold Advertising.com to AOL for $435 million
- Dennis Goedegebuure, the force behind SEO strategies of companies like eBay, PayPal and Skype.
But wait, there’s more
Additional speakers and panelists include :
- Neil Patel of Kiss Metrics & Quicksprout
- Monte Cahn – Founder and President at Moniker.com
- Lisa Buyer, CEO at The Buyer Group
- Ivan Nikkhoo, Managing Director at Siemer & Associates Investment Banking
- Jon Kelly, VP, Insurance at QuinStreet
- Alan Bleiweiss, Founder at Search Marketing Wisdom
- Kris Jones, Founder at PepperJam Network
- Andrew Beckman, CEO at Location3 Media
- John Andrews, Competitive Webmaster at UpperLeftPlacement
- Katy Mcdougall, SEO at AOL Autos
- Annie Cushing, Director of Search Services at BlueGlass Interactive
- Bob Rains, Global Director of Search at nZonemedia.com
- Rhea Drysdale, COO at Outspoken Media
- Brian Chappell, Social Search Strategist at Ignite Social Media
- Chris Bennett, Founder at 97th Floor
- Amy Vernon, Director of Viral Marketing Strategies at BlueGlass Interactive
- Tamar Weinberg, Author at ‘The New Community Rules’
- Cameron Olthuis, Director of Audience Development at Clicker
- Joanna Lord, Director of Customer Acquisition at SEOmoz.org
- Geordie Carswell, Co-Founder at Diversion Marketing Inc.
- Marty Weintraub, President at AimClear
- Christoph Cemper, CEO at LinkResearchTools
- Andrew Shotland, Proprietor at Local SEO Guide
- David Mihm, COO at GetListed.org
- and Many More…
In addition to discussion panels with industry experts, attendees can expect complimentary breakfasts and lunches, powerful nightly networking events and an intimate forum optimal for building business relationships and exchanging ideas that enable longevity in the marketplace. Register Today : http://blueglassfl.eventbrite.com/