Increase Revenue with Search & Social Ads
Get the guide today.
SERPs.com, a dashboard for SEO tools, released a widget at Pubcon to track your (not provided) search referral percentage. Since November 2nd, the average (not provided) token has been 11.52% according to new data provided by SEO dashboard company SERPs.com. The analytics data is from 300+ US focused websites. SERPs.com tracks the daily (not provided) % to show how users sites benchmark against the sample.
Scott Krager, founder of SERPs.com, pointed out the following:
- This is a 300 website sample, hard numbers from Google Analytics, websites are US targeted
- The % is calculated by taking the daily number of (not provided) referrals divided by the total google organics for the day.
- The highest day so far was Nov 17th, at 13.8%, a Thursday
- There seems to be a definite weekend slowdown trend appearing, just a few % points, but noticeable
- The roll out of forcing Google SSL clearly began on Oct 31st, maybe even late Oct 30th and seemed pretty widespread by Nov 2nd
- We don’t yet know if Google has rolled this out completely, the numbers could still go higher
You can try SERPs tools for free for 30 days. For more information visit SERPs.com.