2015 Mobile Advertising Benchmark Report
Get the report today.
In a recent interview from San Francisco CA, Bjorn Espenes from finch.com gave his 5 tips for maximizing your AdWords campaign.
Finch™ is an online advertising service technology that helps clients to optimize their Google AdWords using automated software to increase sales and profits or generate leads.
To learn more about maximizing your AdWords campaign, watch the video below:
Here are some key takeaways from the video:
- Do not buy clicks from Google. Buy outcomes and setup your tracking to be able to monitor and optimize for outcomes.
- Buy exact matches. They convert higher and have a higher click rate so there is positive feedback. Long keyword lists with lots of exact match terms.
- Use all the extensions and parameters on the ads. They help you differentiate your ads and you get more real estate so your click-through and quality score goes up.
- Very few people do remarketing for search, but remarketing can be used to build profiles so that you know where to bring customers back to. You don’t have to worry about assisted clicks, instead, you can focus on how far they get in the sales funnel with data.
- Have ads optimized for individual keywords rather than groups. Isolate keywords to individual ads.
To find out more about Finch™, be sure to visit their website at Finch.com. If you have any questions after watching the video, feel free to ask them in the comments section below! Visit SEJ’s YouTube page for more videos.